PAY PER CLICK
WHAT IS PPC?
It’s an online advertisement system where the advertiser pays for the results only (Pay Per Click). In most cases, an advertiser pays per click on a link or banner. The goal is to direct the user to a particular website. The most common example of PPC ads are sponsored links in Google search results – AdWords. Other types of paid advertisements are Remarketing, Display (banners) or advertisements in Social Media, e.g. Facebook Ads.
WHY YOU NEED IT?
- Because in a short time, you can massively increase traffic to your website
- Well-targeted ads can reach highly selected groups of potential customers
- Online ads are much cheaper than the traditional ones.
- Pricing model allows you to pay only for the effect (per click).
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Setting campaign goals
- Matching suitable keywords and target groups
- Creating effective ad contents (both text and graphic ones) according to the type of campaign
- Optional: landing pages creation
- Ongoing campaign monitoring and budget management
- Constant optimisation in terms of traffic volume, acquisition costs and conversion rate
- Monthly reports about effectiveness of generated traffic and its conversion
- If needed, modification of the campaign
LEAVE US THE MESSAGE
We’ll respond immediately!
12 200 20 10
Delante sp. z o.o.
Kazimierza Wielkiego 58/6
Kapitał zakładowy 100.000 zł w całości opłacony