WHAT IS SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a fundamental way of promoting your website. The aim is to get the top positions in search results (SERPs) that will increase the organic traffic to your website. SEO consists of several elements:
- On-site optimisation
- Content creation and publishing
- Link building
WHY YOU NEED IT?
- Google is the most popular way of searching for information worldwide.
- Effective SEO will increase traffic to your website, therefore increasing the number of inquiries/sales.
- Correct SEO is an investment – your site will maintain a high position for a long time.
- High positions in Google, achieved through SEO look natural and aren’t obtrusive advertising.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
A comprehensive audit
- Current positions and ranking results in comparison to the competition
- Detailed technical and semantic analysis of current SEO quality
- Implementation recommendations, possible strategy assessment
Internal optimisation of your website
- Implementation of audit recommendations, site optimisation for search engine robots’ requirements in terms of technical and content aspects.
Constant SEO process
- Constant optimisation of new content, building a database consisting of manually-prepared, quality links coming from trusted domains (white-hat SEO techniques only)
- Monthly reports concerning performed activities, achieved positions and traffic from organic search results
LEAVE US THE MESSAGE
We’ll respond immediately!
12 200 20 10