International Sales Specialist (Inbound)
15000 – 25000 netto B2B
The international sales team currently consists of three persons. Every day Dominica, Ashley and Filip attract clients from all over the world. We really love what we do and we want to share this positive attitude with our customers. We are the team players – from the beginning, you can count on the support of Dominica and the entire team, as well as a comprehensive induction to the job.
Work with Dominica, Ashley, Filip and help our customers achieve their SEO goals!
About our sales process
At Delante we put extraordinary focus on thought leadership and inbound marketing. Our skilled marketing team runs many marketing campaigns and delivers inbound sales leads across various channels. Once a potential client leaves his contact details and is positively verified as qualified, it is passed over to a member of the Sales Team.
What happens then:
- Video call with the client
- Proposal preparation (with support from SEO team)
- Sales pitch
- Arranging the details
- Finalizing the contract
- The client is handed over to the delivery team.
About your role
As a Sales Specialist you will be responsible for closing the inbound sales leads as shown in the process above. Daily tasks include:
- Setting up the introductory video calls ;
- Establishing good relationships with potential clients (CEOs, Marketing Directors)
- Running sales pitches
- Creating the proposals and initial SEO analysis
- Responding to client’s emails and questions
- Coordinating the contract details
About our requirements
- 3+ years in international B2B sales
- Proven track record of building positive relationships
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Positive mindset and attitude
SEO know-how is a nice-to-have, not required.
About the money:
- Base salary of 6-8k PLN net B2B
- Recurring, rev-share commission. Your commission should be around 4k PLN monthly after 6 months, 10k PLN monthly after a year, around 20k PLN monthly after two years of decent performance.
- Up to 5k PLN monthly bonus depending on hitting your sales targets
It all adds up. This is one of the most crucial roles in our organization, so we want to value your commitment.
Why you should seriously consider working with Delante:
- Working at the world’s top SEO agency
- High-impact role in a very stable and growing business
- “Far-from-corporate” working environment
- Lots of SEO knowledge from one of the best SEO teams in the world
- Work as you like: remote or hybrid work mode and flexible working hours
- Benefits: private medical care with Luxmed, Multisport card or other sports activity funding, English language lessons with a native, access to psychological help, employee recommendation program, Cinema City Unlimited card.
- We really enjoy spending time with each other: we organize many company events, such as team-building trips and office parties.
- Your development is very important to us: we have a training budget for you and the opportunity to participate in local and international industry events.