Senior B2B Marketing Specialist
Salary: monthly 10 000 – 13 000 PLN (B2B)
or 9 000 -12 000 PLN (Employment contract)
Delante is a digital marketing agency, strongly specialized in SEO. We work mainly
with e-commerce clients from all over the world. According to Global Search Awards we are one of the best SEO agencies globally. Each month, we expand our worldwide customer base.
We are a team of 50 passionate professionals, and now we are looking for someone to join our Marketing team as a Senior B2B Marketing Specialist.
About marketing team
At Delante we understand that marketing is one of the main ingredients of company growth. That is why this year we plan to boost our marketing operations. Delivering engaging and high-quality content to our visitors is one of our priorities. What do you need to know about our team?
- We are now 5 people, planning to find more individuals to join us;
- We target users globally with a focus on the United States and Western Europe;
- We work closely with other departments, especially with the sales team as our actions are often complementary.
About your role
As a Senior B2B Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for increasing the number of qualified sales leads through:
- Planning and implementing content strategy in accordance with marketing funnels, KSP, buyer personas;
- Establishing content workflow, management, and governance;
- Carrying out competitor analysis;
- Identify gaps and opportunities in content;
- Customer development;
- Marketing automation tools management;
- Ensuring positive workflow with SEO Specialists;
- Implementing your own ideas.
About our requirements
As a Senior B2B Marketing Specialist you should meet these criteria:
- Min. 4 years of experience in the B2B marketing field;
- Proven track record of successful B2B content marketing;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Data-driven mindset as analyzing and interpreting data is a key part of content strategy;
- Good organization skills, attention to details, and ability to manage projects;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of tools such as: Google Analytics, Google Search Console;
- Being a cool person to work with 😉
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing automation software, preferably Hubspot.
Here is what you get:
- Working at the world’s top SEO agency with extraordinary know-how;
- High-impact role in a very stable and growing business;
- Massive influence on our marketing;
- Lots of space for creativity;
- Attractive salary adequate to competence, experience, and presented skills;
- Training in the field of SEO, marketing, and more!
- Working with a great energetic team that loves teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Long-term career path in a company with international projects;
- Convenient working hours: remote work and work in the office, i.e. in a hybrid mode;
- Benefits: private medical care, Multisport card or other sports activity funding, company events.
Ask us here:
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– phone number: +48 517 886 663
Check our Instagram account!